Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TEAM LEADER

HELLO, MY NAME IS GIRA EMMANUEL,
THE TEAM LEADER OF THIS INITIATIVE.
I invite you to join us at TEENS MEDIA GROUP.
You can partner with us in many ways. We can do many things for or with you or your organisation.

At TEENS MEDIA GROUP. We document and share experience and best practices on how we can effectively deal with young peoples' issues.
Togehter we can get to the destination.

Welcome!

Do you know me?
"At 8, i lost my mum, my only parent who lived with me from infancy. Shortly Daddy too, died. I finally found my self battling with the world, from one caretaker to the other i was adopted, housed, fed, educated and raised into who i am today by the generous community around me. None of them was biologically related to me BUT they, kind as they were, gave me a roof over my hair, a wind beneath my wing and light in my darkness. I am grateful and all i can do is to give back to this community; offer my self, serve them and impact their lives positively if i can. I have no money, no car BUT my life and my stories. Young people, as long as i live, strive to open your eyes and ears to one of this many stories. they come your way through different channels used by TEENS MEDIA GROUP- GIRA EMMANUEL-TEAM LEADER TEENS MEDIA GROUP

No comments:

Post a Comment